The French Cup Longboard and SUP results
27th April 2015
(Top Photo Lydie Soulé in the Finals)
In some small 1 foot swell the girls produced good results at Royan on the mid western coast of France over the weekend.
In the SUP Caroline Angibaud, World SUP runner up and triple French Champ couldn’t get enough momentum in her wave choices allowing Lydie Soulé to push forward and take the win. Soulé made good use of some small faces to execute rapid snaps and turns to gain big points in the final to win the Open Women’s division.
The Women’s Open Longboard finalists used the small conditions to make a number of dynamic moves up and down the board. It was Anna Talouarn who claimed victory well ahead of the other 3 finalists.
SUP Final Results
1. Lydie Soulé (LEC) 10.53 pts
2. Caroline Angibaud (BSC) 10.14 pts
3. Lola Coulon (SGCXV) 4.57 pts
4. Sophie Degas (SGCXV) 3.14 pts
Longboard Final Results
1. Anna Talouarn (Kangourou) 9.10 pts
2. Poeti Norac (SGCXV) 7.76 pts
3. Pauline Mortamet (Seven Is) 5.64 pts
4. Malorie Ghislain (SGCXV) 2.74 pts