Tarnea O’Meara & The Perfect Green Smoothie Bowl Recipe
TARNEA O’MEARA // HEALTH
There is nothing (NOTHING) better than a smoothie bowl to kickstart the day. The smooth, cold fruity mix is the perfect way to quench a morning appetite and fill your tummy up with a nutritious balance of fruits, vegetables, nuts and dairy. All the vitamins and nutrients to ensure you are satisfied and nourished.
So here is one of my go-to put-togethers that you’ll be stoked on too!
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 1/2 cups of coconut water (more or less for desired consistency)
- 1 large frozen avocado
- 1 frozen zucchini (chopped in pieces)
- 1 whole mango
- a scoop of changing habits supreme greens blend
Blend it all, until creamy and smooth then decorate the top.
It’s best to freeze everything, but not necessary, It just won’t be as thick. I also add cultured coconut yoghurt (you can get the cultures from here.)
- My favourite Paleo muesli
- Scoop of gelatin for skin, hair and nail support
- Raspberries, banana, coconut, almonds, buckwheat groats, tahini