2015 SURF PHOTOGRAPHER SEARCH
IN 2014 we brought you the best female surf photographers in Australia. This year we are on a WORLD WIDE SEARCH for the best female surf photographers presented by OCEAN & EARTH and The Pro Standard Grill Mounts.
It’s your chance to have your work recognised on an international level by mermaids and industry insiders everywhere.
HOW TO ENTER
Simply send the following to [email protected] ;
- 3 of your best images of the beach, surfing/bodysurfing/bodyboarding/SUPping/paddling/ocean related (images no larger than 500kb each)
- 200 word background on you (inc. Name, age and country), your life as a girl of the sea and your photography
- Any website, social media links
NOMINATE A FRIEND:
Email us [email protected] with the name, age and country of your friend, the reason you want to nominate them and any links to their work on social/websites.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- All entries must be the original work of the participant
- This search is only open to females
- This search is open to any female of any age in any country
- All entries must be photography based but can include mixed media
- Only 3 entries will be chosen as major features with the remaining entries mentioned on an honour roll for the year.
- The TOP 3 Entries will be voted on by the Contributors of The Mermaid Society and published by 10th June 2015 on www.themermaidsociety.com.au
- The Mermaid Society Editor has the right to refuse entries which they deem unsuitable, offensive or unrelated to the beach/ocean/sea/surfing.
- The Mermaid Society Editor has the right to refuse and report entries which violate copyright of another photographer or artist.
- By entering your work you are allowing The Mermaid Society to use your images on www.themermaidsociety.com.au, Facebook, Instagram, twitter and possible marketing collateral related to the 2015 search.
Midnight FRIDAY 29th MAY 2015 (Australian Eastern Time)